Why your business needs Predictive Analytics to stay ahead in the game?
Future holds in its kitty some steadfast lure for everyone, be it a common man or a corporate house. So, being prepared for the future is not only a smart move but the best move indeed.
The unremitting expansion of data with time has compelled businesses to place data at the very centre of every strategic business decision, to safeguard a bright lucrative future. In a bid to stay ahead of the pack in the days to come, businesses are using Predictive Analytics to make use of unending growth opportunities.
“Without big data analytics, companies are blind and deaf, wandering out onto the Web like deer on a freeway”.
Over time, Predictive Analytics has gained its glory, thanks to its multiple applications. Time and again, the concept of Predictive Analytics (which is also called as Advanced Analytics) has been linked with one of the most popular trends-business intelligence.
Whether they are linked or not, is a different story altogether, but their motto is unanimous: provide benefit to the company and its clients.
So what is Predictive Analytics?
It refers to the effective amalgamation of machine learning, historical data along with Artificial Intelligence to take the most feasible hunch about the business possibilities of the future.
The historical data collected is added in a mathematical model that gives assent to key patterns and trends in the data. In the next step, the model is used for the current data to figure out what will happen in the future.
Here is the workflow of Predictive Analytics for a better understanding.
Access and explore data- Process the data-Develop Predictive models-Merge analytics with systems
Prescriptive Analytics – commonly used terms with Predictive Analytics
Companies that have effectively integrated Predictive Analytics tag Prescriptive Analytics as the next lucrative frontier to approach.
Questions may arise as to how both the terms are inter-linked.
The answer to this lies in the fact that while Predictive Analytics gives a vivid picture of the possible future, Prescriptive Analytics reels off how to respond in the best way possible, in tune with the prediction.
How Predictive Analytics exercises its duty?
1. The first and foremost step of Predictive Analytics is to figure out what are the questions you wish to be answered, based on the past data.
2. The second step includes figuring out if you have the right data to answer the questions you have asked.
3. The third step includes training your business system to learn everything from your data to forecast outcomes.
4. Plan your modules
5. Use your forecasts and insights in your line of business applications for priceless outcomes.
Does your business need Predictive Analytics?
Irrespective of the fact that there are end numbers of aspects in a business that needs special attention, Predictive Analytics is worthy enough to find its fit in almost every bit of an organization.
Here are few pointers to start-off with:
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Predictive Analytics models can be applied to enterprise applications like CRM, to figure out proper messages to target the customers in the days to come. By predicting the next likely move of the customer, you can spend your messaging dollars effectively.
• Marketing- Using Predictive Analytics it is possible to determine the taste and preferences of the customers based on past data and previous history. This will help to schedule the future course of action for the company to retain more customers and increase productivity tenfold.
• Healthcare- With the help of Predictive Analytics, it is possible to predict the patterns in patients suffering from chronic disorders like diabetes, asthma and other illness, and thereby take preventive measures.
• Manage risks- Using Predictive Analytics effectively can help businesses to sketch a roadmap for the company. By predicting future outcomes and possibilities, Predictive Analytics can help organizations to cut down risks significantly.
Let’s start predicting
Companies that have deployed Predictive Analytics in their business operations have flourished beyond expectations, in comparison to the ones who are still playing with the thought of it.
Comprehending customers better by tapping on their requirements, and customizing the content as per the needs can do wonders for a business, and Predictive Analytics is the key to it.
Well-informed use of Predictive Analytics helps organizations to be aware of market forces and secure their dominance in today’s competitive world. All in all, predicting the future outcomes guarantees one important fact- substantial gain for the business and its clients.
Still, think Predictive Analytics is a bit confusing for you? SPIN is here to clear all your doubts.
Our Happy Clients