SPIN Analytics and Strategy adopts a stringent assessment process to distinguish high-quality contractors for your data engineering requirements. We have a proven track record of consistently delivering competent and dependable data engineers to major firms across different industry verticals, which includes some Fortune 100 organizations.
Sourcing the right candidate for your Data Engineer requirements starts with us understanding your technology stack and business goals right down to the smallest detail.
We then tap into our network and zero in on the best-fit data engineers with demonstrated expertise to fill in the specific job roles in your organization.
Our screening methods gauge candidate aptitude and experience in specific areas and tools such as:
- Hadoop (MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc)
- SQL and associated technologies
- Alternative No-SQL technologies such as MongoDB, CouchDB, and Spark
- Data modeling and Teradata
- Scala, Apache Spark, Java, Linux, ETL (extra, transform, load), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Big data analytics, Data warehouse, Software development
To ensure we provide you with the best data engineers, care is taken to ascertain our resources are qualified to :
- Create, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Skilled at Data acquisition
- Build data set processes
- Align architecture with specific business requirements
- Identify ways to enhance data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Adept at conducting research for industry and business questions
- They use large data sets to address business issues
- Formulate data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Find hidden patterns using data
- Skilled at programming language and tools
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, statistical methods, and machine learning methods
- Discover automation tasks
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics